Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week10 EOC : My Dream

I am going to express my dream in sequential order, so it sounds a little more attainable. First and foremost, my dream is to begin a blog. But not just a regular blog, I want to have a blog that looks like a magazine site. I am going to find a web designer that sees my vision. My boyfriend is a photographer so we are going to collaborate on the visuals.

I am going to turn my 19.5K followers on instagram into my blog readers. The blog will be about mostly fashion, with a hint of lifestyle and beauty too, because that represents who I am. I am going to build this blog with passion, which is why it is going to be successful.

From the blog, I hope to branch out into youtube, hopefuly making profit from these eventually. I want to be an influencer. I want to be successful in what I love to do. I want to do fashion for a living, I believe this education is what will seperate me from the self made.

I cannot tell you ultimately what I am going to end up doing. My dream, is to love what I do, and do it for a living, successfully. I call success being able to live comfortably from your career. When I say comfortably, I mean being able to spend on what I want, while still paying my bills. That is my ultimate dream. I cannot tell you what I will be doing, but I know I will have an amazing brand by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment